SECO NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL
Local Issues Committee
Agenda, ASNC Mt Washington Meeting, Wed., 10/19
From: Eliot Sekuler firstname.lastname@example.org
L.A. FIRE DEPT, DEPT OF BUILDING & SAFETY,
PLUS KEY LAND USE ISSUES
7:00 PM: Call to Order and Roll Call .
7:10 PM: Comments from public on non-agenda issues.
7:20 PM: L. A. Fire Dept Battalion Chief Chris Logan.
Issues to be addressed:
- Hillside parking on "red flag days"
- Evacuation routes from Mt. Washington
- Problems w/ homeless encampment in NE L.A. communities
7:55 PM: Marmion Way homeless encampment:
Discussion led by L.A. Building & Safety's Nuisance Abatement
Program Sr. Inspector Eldon Key and Principal Inspector Luke
Zamerini. (Arranged by CD 1)
8:10 PM: Land Use Issues:
- Update on proposed development of seven single-family dwellings at
4735,4741,4747,4753, 4759 4765, and 4771 Cleland Ave.
- Discussion of proposed SFD at 4274 Sea View Lane
- Application to build SFD on substandard lot at 4464 San Andreas
- Application for Specific Plan exception for new SFD at 3860 West
8:45 PM: Additional Mount Washington Safety Issues. (Paul Eveleth)
8:55 PM: Request by Carlin G. Smith Recreation Center for Neighborhood
Council funding assistance for Halloween program.
9:00 PM: Adjourn